Are you a coupon connoisseur who’s always looking for additional ways to save on the products you buy every day? If so, Winn-Dixie has multiple ways for you to make the most of your grocery budget without having to search through the newspaper to find deals on your favorite brands. Here are a few things to keep in mind when using your digital and print coupons at Winn-Dixie.
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- Winn-Dixie will accept manufacturer coupons (limit one per item), or Winn-Dixie coupons (one per item), or valid internet coupons (one per item).
- Only original coupons will be accepted. Copies or coupons on mobile devices will not be accepted.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn-Dixie limits redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Customer Reward Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Make a Meal or What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
See your local Winn-Dixie store for more details. • Effective September 28, 2014