Getting to Know Plenti
What is Plenti?
- Plenti lets you earn and use points at certain Plenti partners with one card. Partners include: AT&T, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil, Rite Aid and more.
Is this a credit card?
- No, it is a rewards program and is free to join.
How do I register?
- Pre-register at Winn-Dixie by scanning your Driver’s license or by providing your first and last name and a cell number at checkout. To use points, complete registration at winndixie.com/plenti/ or by calling Plenti.
How much does it cost to register?
- Nothing. It is free!
Where can I pre-register?
- A cashier can pre-register you and upgrade and link your old Rewards card.
Why should I complete registration?
If I registered online when should I expect to receive a Plenti card in the mail?
- You will receive your Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card within 2-3 weeks by mail.
Which stores and businesses are partnered with Plenti?
Who is eligible to register for Plenti?
- You must be at least 13 years old and live in the United States (or territories). Businesses cannot register for Plenti.
Do I need a different card for each partner?
- No. One card works for all partners, even if it highlights a specific partner.
Do I need my old Winn-Dixie Reward Card to earn existing benefits?
- No. Upgrading links (and replaces) your old Winn-Dixie Reward Card with your new Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card. Use your old card for remaining fuelperks! only (see “fuelperks” section for more).
How do I link my Winn-Dixie Rewards card to my Plenti card?
- Link Winn-Dixie Rewards and Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®cards at checkout or online at winndixie.com/plenti/.
I registered for Plenti but do not have an existing Winn-Dixie Reward card. Can I get the benefits?
- Yes. You can earn Plenti points immediately.
Can I still use my old Winn-Dixie Reward Card?
- You can use remaining fuelperks! until they expire.
- You can also use the old card for store discounts, but not to earn fuelperks!
- To earn Plenti points, you must upgrade to the Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card.
Can I use Plenti points at Fuel Rewards Stations?
- No. Plenti points can be used at participating Exxon and Mobil stations. Use your last fuelperks! at FRN stations.
Where is my closest Exxon or Mobil station?
- Visit our store locator and use FuelFinder for fuel partners: Click here
Why do you need my email?
- Winn-Dixie and Plenti® will send personalized offers to members through email.
Why do you need my date of birth?
- Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule, Plenti is required to verify that its members are over the age of 13.
How do I earn points?
- Use your Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card, key tag, phone number, or digital card at Winn-Dixie or a Plenti® partner.
- You can earn even more points by activating offers at plenti.com or with the Plenti mobile app.
- Earn points shopping online through the Plenti Online Marketplace.
How do I get the most value out of Plenti?
- Points add up fast when you use your card at Winn-Dixie, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil and Rite
- Make eligible purchases with your Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card at Plenti partners.
- Earn more savings with offers from partners on plenti.com or the Plenti® mobile app.
- Shop online through the Plenti Online Marketplace.
- Points add up fast when you use your card at Winn-Dixie, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil and Rite Aid.
Do points expire?
- Points expire after 2 years.
When can I see Plenti® points I have earned?
- Your balance will print on your receipt and usually includes points from that transaction.
- Check points at plenti.com or with the Plenti® app. Often, Plenti® points are credited instantly.
Does it matter how I pay for my purchases?
- No. You can earn Plenti points no matter how you pay.
What do I do if I’m missing points?
- Points earned at Winn-Dixie can generally take up to 24 hours to credit to your account. If it takes longer, call the Winn-Dixie or Plenti® call center. You may be asked for a receipt for Plenti® points.
Can I earn Plenti® points if I do not activate offers?
- Yes. Use the Winn-Dixie Rewards with Plenti®card, key tag, or digital card to earn points with retail partners.
How do I know my Winn-Dixie purchase is eligible for Plenti® points?
- There are a few Winn-Dixie purchases not eligible for Plenti® points. To see a full list, please visit www.plenti.com/exclusions
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply. Plenti points cannot be earned or used on fees and services or on some purchases. Points have no monetary value and expire after 2 years. You must have finished signing up and have a minimum of 200 points to be eligible to use points.